Our guests know him as the host of Bosutica, and now all of you can get to know him a little bit better.
Dobrosav is celebrating 30 years of entrepreneurship this year.
In 1992, he opened his own agency that sold application software and also provided bookkeeping services to small businesses.
From that business, in 1994, the company “Teodora” was born, which later developed into the production and sale of footwear. The company grew and developed and at one point employed 40 workers. After 15 years of business, it was time to move on, given the increasingly challenging conditions in the footwear production and sales market.
In 2015, together with his wife Sanja, who recognized the potential of the estate, they bought a household in Bosuta. After the renovation of the property, they recognized the opportunity to engage in rural tourism and after 4 years of work on the facilities, Bosutica was officially open for tourists in 2019.
Find out more in a short interview with Dobrosava, which you can read below.
1. How did you become an entrepreneur?
The main motivations were the freedom and responsibility that comes with the entrepreneurial way of life.
2. After many years of experience, what are the 3 most important things for a successful business?
Knowledge (Expertise), luck and courage.
3. Do you see a connection between all the jobs you have done so far?
Of course, first of all, the experience I gained in communicating with various people.
4. What is the most important thing in business in times of crisis and how to make the most difficult decision that it is time for new ideas and business ventures?
In times of crisis, it is most important to think in which direction the market will develop when the crisis is over, and then invest in areas that will have a future.
5. How did you come up with the idea of starting a rural tourist household?
Spontaneous. Looking at this beautiful scenery, I realized that it will be attractive to people who want peace, nature and healthy food.
6. What is the key to Bosutica’s success?
Love and harmony, the common desire of all of us to do something for the greater good and the good of our family.
7. How do you see rural tourism in Serbia today and in the coming years?
In previous years, there was a boom in domestic tourism, as well as rural tourism. In the coming period, rural tourism also has a good perspective.
8. Biggest business success?
The best always comes last, my favorite is Bosutica.
9. What advice could you give to everyone who wants to venture into entrepreneurial waters?
Have a vision, research the market, staff potential, do good marketing and I wish you the best of luck.
10. One informal question for the end of “Duša or Medo”?
Duša and Medo, are two eyes in my head.
Happy Women’s Day! ❤️
On this day, we want to share a story of female friendship. Sanja and Borka run rural tourist households … Read More
International Day of Rural Women
Today marks the “World Day of Rural Women” and on behalf of this day we want to share with you … Read More
Milena is the woman from whom we buy cheese and homemade milk. She has lived in the … Read More